Mushroom poisoning in a dog

Yam, P. , Helfer, S. and Watling, R. (1993) Mushroom poisoning in a dog. Veterinary Record, 133(1), p. 24. (doi:10.1136/vr.133.1.24) (PMID:8362490)

Full text not currently available from Enlighten.

Abstract

No abstract available.

Item Type:Articles
Status:Published
Refereed:Yes
Glasgow Author(s) Enlighten ID:Yam, Dr Philippa
Authors: Yam, P., Helfer, S., and Watling, R.
College/School:College of Medical Veterinary and Life Sciences > School of Veterinary Medicine
Journal Name:Veterinary Record
Publisher:BMJ Publishing Group
ISSN:0042-4900
ISSN (Online):2042-7670

University Staff: Request a correction | Enlighten Editors: Update this record